Component Three: Value Chain Development (Coffee)
- Increased capacity of the coffee sub-sector institutions for effective policy advocacy and export promotion to support increased exports of high quality and certified coffee,
- Increased production, employment, productivity and exports of agro-products, especially coffee. Improved coffee farming techniques, enhanced skills of coffee farmers, improved processing facilities, distribution, marketing and export promotion of organic certifies coffee.
- Supporting the capacity building strategy of the Nepal Tea and Coffee Development Board,
- Support the development of the coffee value chain,
- Improving the technical capacity and expertise of the Nepal Tea and Coffee Development Board in providing business support services,
- Supporting improvements in coffee production and value addition,
- Building the capacity of coffee farmers in coffee harvesting and processing techniques,
- Conducting market studies and export promotion activities.
- Strategic plan of NTCDB May 2107
- Coffee Rust: Findings and Implications
- Coffee Rust Disease & Management
- Cost Benefit Analysis of Coffee Orchard (One Ropani)
- Coffee Leaf Rust Awareness Training Report
- Coffee in Nepal: Present situation, opportunities and challenges
- Training on Coffee-Pokhara
- Training on Coffee Marketing
- Strategic and Capacity Development Plan for Coffee Sub-sector Development 2016 - 2021
- Trip Report: November 2014
The EU Trade & Private Sector Development (TPSD) Project and...
NSBM staff completed a 3 part Practical Training Course on...
Successful conclusion of Workshop on GMP, GHP, HACCP 15-16 Dec - progress in strengthening the quality environment for domestic production & exports
The EU Trade & Private Sector Development (TPSD), the Department...